Humphery-Smith, C., Peek, H.E., Wright, G.H. and Scott-Giles, C.W. (eds.),
The Cambridge Armorial, London: Orbis, 1985. ISBN: 0-85613-871-1.
Compiled over a number of years by members of the Society, edited by four
senior members and with an introduction by the late Earl Mountbatten of Burma.
Includes arms of the University, the Regius professors, the colleges and the
City of Cambridge plus other educational foundations situated in the city.
Now out of print, copies (£15 each) can still be found in some Cambridge
bookshops and can also be bought through the Society.
- R.M. Ball (Peterhouse)
- P.R. Cowell (Gonville and Caius)
- J.M. Daly (Pembroke)
- W.M.T. Fowle (Clare)
- P.J. Gooderson (Queens')
- J.D.U. Green (Queens')
- E.J.M. Hepper (Pembroke)
- N.A. Hooton (Selwyn)
- M.S. Howe (Trinity)
- C.R.J. Humphery-Smith (a Vice-President)
- A.P. Masters (King’s)
- C. Mellor (Hon. Fellow, The Heraldry Society)
- D.C. Moss (Magdalene)
- C.P.L. Openshaw (St Catharine’s)
- Miss Heather E. Peek (a Vice-President; formerly Keeper of the University Archives; Wolfson and Girton)
- S.J. Pimlott (Sidney Sussex)
- C.W. Scott-Giles (Sidney Sussex; obiit 1982)
- T.C. Stancliffe (Trinity)
- D. Thorpe (St John’s)
- J.H. Vie (Downing)
- R.H. Wildman (Clare)
- G.H. Wright (Senior Treasurer; Clare and King’s)